Scene 1 - At the halliwell manor, Paige is lying in bed, her alarm goes off, she jumps up in fright.
- Cut into the kitchen, Piper and Leo are making coffee and breakfast, Phoebe runs into the kitchen -
Phoebe: OK, seriously, this house is in dier need of more hot water.
Piper: Good morning to you too.
Phoebe: Sorry.. Morning Piper, Morning Leo, oh and did you hear what I just said?
Piper: Yes, unfortunately.
Phoebe: Good, because I think its so needs to be done.
Piper: Money doesn't grow on trees Phoebe.
Phoebe: More hot water, costs money?
- Piper nods -
Phoebe: Oh well, see you guys later. - begins to walk -
Piper: Hold it! - Did you get my dress for the party tonight?
- Phoebe puts her hand on her face -
Phoebe: - Turns to Piper - ... Nope.
Piper: - Phoebe!
Phoebe: I'm sorry, I must of forgot.
Piper: - Begins to walk out the kitchen - I'll do it myself.
Phoebe: - Turns to Leo - Whats up with her?
Leo: You know, the club being took off her.
Phoebe: I know.. God poor Piper, she loved that club.
Leo: I know, this morning, she thought she was going to have to run the club tonight, until she remembered.
Phoebe: Oh god, she needs some cheering up.
Leo: Like what?
Phoebe: Well, the party tonight? Could something good happening there.
Leo: .. Phoebe, we're not invited, she's gonna be all alone.
Phoebe: - Squints eyes - You do talk about Piper like she has no friends.
Leo: - Little laugh - I know, I'm sorry, I just wish we could go with her, I'm kinda worried about her.
Phoebe: She's gonna be fine. - looks at watch - Oh god, I gotta get going, see you later.
- Hear Phoebe exiting the manor, Leo takes a sip of his coffee -
-- Credits --
Scene 2 - Dress shop, Piper walks upto the till.
Piper: Hi, I'm here to pick up a dress labelled for Piper Halliwell.
Till Lady: OK, I'll just go get it.
- Piper sees a woman running out of the changing rooms, the woman is screaming, Then a massive uber demon walks out of the changing rooms. -
- The demon looks at Piper, she rases her hands to blow him up, she does it, the demon is splattered all over the clothes and walls. -
- The customers, and the workers, all look at Piper, scared and shocked, Piper runs out of the shop. -
-- Blackout --
Scene 3 - Back at the manor house, Piper runs in through the door.
Piper: Leo, Paige, Phoebe! anybody here?
- Leo and Paige run out of the kitchen -
Paige: Piper, whats wrong?
Piper: I just exposed us all.
Leo: What, what are you talking about?
Piper: I was in the shop, a demon, I blowed him up.
Paige: Oh god, we need to get Phoebe.
Piper: Where is she?
- Piper reaches for the phone, and rings up Phoebe's cell -
- Cut to Phoebe, with her cell ringing, she answers. -
Piper: (On Cell) Phoebe, come home.
Phoebe: Why, whats up?
Piper: We've been exposed.
Phoebe: Oh my god, I'll be right there. - turns cell off -
- Phoebe begins to run out of the door. -
- Cut to the shop, the owner, is re-playing the camera, seeing what happened in the shop. -
- They see, Piper blowing up the demon. -
Till Lady: Oh my god, we have got to sell this to the press.
Owner: OK - ejects tape -
- Gives the tape to the till lady, she walks out. -
Scene 4 - At the manor house, Phoebe runs in through the door.
Phoebe: I'm here!
Piper: - Walks to Phoebe - Phoebe, this can't happen again.
Phoebe: - Hugs Piper - It's okay.
Leo: What are we gonna do?
Phoebe: Well, who saw you?
Piper: Everybody, the workers, the customers, everybody.
Phoebe: Chances are, they would have caught it on the security camera.
- Hear Paige scream -
- They all run into the living room. -
- Paige is watching TV, with her hand over her mouth, they all look at the TV, and see Piper blowing up the demon. -
Piper: Oh my god.
Phoebe: - Hugs Piper - It's gonna be okay.
Piper: - Crying - It's not, it's gonna be happen all over again.
- Phoebe begins to cry too -
To be continued... Coming Soon!
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plots are the property of the respective authors. No money is being made from these works. No copyright infringement is intended.
This site is run using eFiction.